This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
A Senior and a Medior Project Manager - Product Development
We are looking for a Senior and a Medior Project Manager within Product Development
• Leading the current product development project of a highly anticipated new product launch
• “The sky is the limit” – excellent growth opportunities within the global organization
• Great top management exposure and sponsorship
• Part of a newly set-up global PMO within a 50.000+ fte international organization
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers within its niche in the mechatronics industry with revenues exceeding €7 billion. The company operates within several business areas, employing more than 50.000 people in 50+ countries.
Part of the newly set-up global Project Management Office (PMO), the Project Managers will effectively lead and forcefully drive the current product development project, securing time, cost and scope are according to planning. They manages cross-functional project team consisting of colleagues in different functions (e.g. R&D, Engineering, Product Management and Finance) and oversee the work of an outsourcing partner in R&D. Aligning any possible contrary interests within the project team is key, and they build mutual trust, making sure the right decisions are taken at the right time.
We are looking for two eager Project Management Professionals (PMPs) who can provide leadership and vision while achieving design and project goals. The Project Managers are expected to bring in charisma, impact, persuasion and negotiation skills, whilst remaining hands-on and down-to-earth.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business, ideally Master’s degree.
• Qualified as Project Management Professional, or other comparable qualification.
• 10+ years of progressive work experience, of which at least 5 years in a leading project management role in (technical) product development.
• Working experience in the mechatronics industry is desirable.
• Experience working in an international environment with virtual teams and different cultures.
• Experience working with cross functional teams.
• Redesign of programs and/or change management experience.
• Conceptual thinker with a helicopter view and eye for detail.
• Strong personality with sturdy backbone that is persuasive and convincing. Able to influence and motivate a diverse group of stakeholders without formal authority.
• Goal oriented and ambitious professional, able to make things happen and driven to achieve outstanding results.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Fluency in English is a must-have. Additional languages are desirable.
The position is based in the Rotterdam area, the Netherlands, and some international travelling is required.
If you are interested please apply via www.kienbaum.nl to the vacancy “Senior Project Manager – Product Development” (reference number 17024) submitting your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure. For more information, please contact Leila Tafrashe at +31 20 697 14 10.