This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
Our client is a global OEM, with the European HQ in the Netherlands responsible for expanding and steadily growing the business in EMEA. There are more than 8,000 employees’ worldwide serving customers in 60 countries.
The Director Operations (HR, Finance & IT) acts as an advisor to all the board members. He/she will be in charge of all matters related to Finance, HR, IT, Legal, etc. offering strategic input for decision making within the organization. He/she is also responsible for the development, continuous evaluation of performance and reporting of short and long term strategic financial objectives. The Director Operations (HR, Finance & IT) contributes to the overall organizational development by supporting the business expansion and collaboration plans of the board members. Based in the Amsterdam area, the Director Operations (HR, Finance & IT) leads and inspires a team of around 10+ professionals.
Background and experience
• Academic degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline.
• 12+ years of work experience, of which 5+ years in a providing HR Leadership.
• Good experience in HR (change management, HR procedure and processes, people development, integrating teams, shaping high performing culture) is a must.
• Broad and advanced finance knowledge with financial scope & responsibility of 50+ million is a must.
• At least 3 years’ practice in a senior finance role in the manufacturing/financial industry.
• Familiarity with policy and implementation in the fields of finance & accounting, as well as automation & digitalization and HR.
• Company culture: Open space policy
• Fluency in both Dutch and English is a must.
Personal competences include
• Sturdy, entrepreneurial and pioneering. Combines high level strategy with practice. Able to create a vision and translate these into concrete solutions. Doesn’t shy away from being hands-on, pragmatic and action oriented.
• Cultural sensitive, able to work with people from all nationalities.
• Proactive change manager who leads by example and steers people along to reach great results. Eye for continuous improvement and collaboration.
• Team oriented people manager that is inspiring, motivating and empowering.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills; able to liaise with internal and external people, at all levels.
Click on the ‘apply’ button that should lead you to our website www.kienbaum.nl – project Director Operations (HR, Finance & IT) (17057). Please submit your CV in English and in Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks, assessment and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
Contact person: Khushboo Sehgal