This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
Director Sales & Marketing- Dealer Management
- Critical role in integration of the sales & marketing department of a newly created division with 500fte.
- Part of a successful and changing manufacturing environment with 20,000 employees globally.
- Responsible for strategic planning, leading, directing and managing all sales and marketing activities.
- Works closely with CEO & CFO.
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of environmental capital equipment in their segment. They operate in more than 45 countries through a worldwide dealer network of sales and service centers. We are currently searching for Director Sales & Marketing for the organization.
The Director Sales & Marketing will be responsible for structuring and developing the three departments into one divisional sales & marketing team of approx.12 people. Also, create a sales culture and manage distributors / dealers and customers in (Europe, US & Canada) in a progressive way. The focus needs to be on harmonizing, communicating and integrating the 3 brands into 1 bigger brand from sales and marketing perspective. S\he is responsible for creating sales and marketing business plans for multiple product line markets to ensure the attainment of company’s sales goals & profitability. The position will report to CEO of the division.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration or any other relevant area.
- At least 12+ years of work experience in manufacturing industry with capital equipment in a B2B environment.
- Seasoned leader with 5+ years’ experience at senior/executive level.
- Proven track record in international dealer / distribution / channel management.
- Experience in professionalizing Sales and Marketing; Integration of business units/organizations is a big plus.
- Preferably experience in tender management in B2B2A environment (Business to Business to Authority).
- Comfortable with international operating companies with hands on and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Affinity with different American and/or Asian cultures and environments would be a big plus.
- Open to high degree of international travel.
- Fluent in English is a must. French is a major plus.
- Well-developed leadership skills that is able to benchmark high performing sales practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organized sale professional that bring in system, structure and efficiency in a changing environment.
- Proactive individual that can develop new business as well as develop existing accounts.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button below. Please by submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired.
Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure. For more information, please contact Khushboo Sehgal at
+31 20 697 14 10.