This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
Global Sales Excellence Manager (17077)
Our client is specialized in innovative products and services regarding lifting and handling equipment. The specific application needs are applicable to various industries, for example Construction and Manufacturing & Engineering. Worldwide the company employs 800 dedicated people across Europe, North America and the Far East.
The Global Sales Excellence Manager is responsible for the professionalization of sales across the 6 regional business units. In order to improve the sales force effectiveness he/she starts with a thorough analysis of the current sales processes and best practices worldwide. He/she will define new processes and methods, select one CRM-tool and create involvement and commitment of the regional management and sales teams. Based on a good preparation he/she will implement and monitor globally one uniform way of working. It is expected that after professionalizing the sales processes and implementing the CRM system, the Global Sales Excellence Manager role will lead into a role with regional sales responsibility.
Background and experience
- Completed Bachelor Degree or higher in an Engineering or Business Administration discipline.
- 7+ years of work experience in sales roles.
- 3+ years of experience in management and/or coordinating projects.
- International commercial track-record with experience in a multicultural environment.
- Successfully run or supported commercial excellence program(s) and/or implemented CRM-tools.
- Experience with B2B indirect sales and/or project sales.
- Technical affinity and having worked in an environment with technical products.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English is a must. French as an additional language is a plus.
Personal competences include
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical thinker. Sees through complex situations in a practical way.
- People-oriented coordinator who networks and builds rapport easily with people at all levels and from different cultures.
- Persuasive, influencing and assertive. Not afraid to give an opinion to convince superiors.
- Confident, strong backbone and able to deal with difficult circumstances.
- Flexible and environmental sensitive, able to naturally adapt to different people, environments and situations.
- Highly goal oriented mind-set, sets priorities, perseverant and strives for outstanding results.
You can apply to his vacancy via the tab ‘apply for this position' above. Please submit your CV in English and in Word format, and application letter if desired. An online assessment, reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For questions please contact Anisha Wai or Faye Hutton at + 31 20 697 14 10.