This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
IT Director (3 year assignment)
For the Dutch entity of one of our clients, a 100.000+ employee, stock listed multinational, we are currently recruiting an impactful and seasoned IT Director. The Dutch entity employs 1100+ dedicated employees and generates more than €750 million revenue. It is the pilot country of the large international group.
The IT Director is responsible for translating the business strategy and objectives into a company-appropriate enterprise structure / architecture supporting the company and its objectives as a fully-fledged business partner as well as constant innovator (IT as an enabler).
The major task of the IT Director will be to recover/improve and implement/upgrade the new Financial, Commercial and Logistics systems within the Dutch entity, which requires not only excellent IT skills but also very strong leadership and communication skills as well as business acumen. As the Dutch organisation is used as the Pilot country for the group, therefore systems need to be flexible, enabling a global roll out in the mid-term.
The IT director plays an important leading role in the critical, strategic, technical and management initiatives (including the management and minimization of threats and business risks) that enable the company's growth and development. The IT Director also has a co-responsibility for the overall business activities and all its components.
S/he will be leading 4 direct reports and 15+ indirect and will be reporting to the CIO who is located outside of NL. This highly impactful and challenging job is based in central Netherlands.
The ideal candidate
- Minimal Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related degree.
- At least 12-15 years of work experience in a variety of progressive roles within Information Technology and at least 5 years of IT Director leadership and transformation management in a complex, international matrix organisation.
- Provides vision for recovery and improvement as well as implementing and operating the global IT initiatives and executing a change and transformation of the systems and organisation.
- Proven ability to develop and implement IT strategies in order to support the group’s strategic objectives.
- Highly experienced with logistics, commercial and or financial systems.
- Experience in managing multiple IT disciplines like: IT management frameworks, software development, technical support, systems architecture and in any case: TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT
- Must have excellent Programs & Project management skills, seasoned change manager with strong leadership and transformation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
If you are interested please apply via www.kienbaum.nl project IT Director (18021) and submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
Contact person: Khushboo Sehgal, +31 20 697 1410