This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
Country Manager Finance (18032)
Our client is a fast growing, stock listed, leading group in premium B2B products. They design, develop, manufacture and market innovative solutions for high premium and mid premium markets. For the Dutch Sales Organisation, about 50 people we are looking for a broad Country Finance Manager to complete the new management team and who can grow with the company.
The Country Manager Finance acts as right-hand to the MD and works closely with the Sales Director. He/she will be in charge of all matters related to Finance as well as some othewr non finance related responsibilities, offering strategic input for decision making within the organization. The Country Manager Finance will be instrumental in developing business/commercial controlling, securing a continued strong growth and profitability and will enable support with his team the launch of several new brands in the Dutch market. Based in Utrecht the Country Manager Finance leads and inspires a small team.
Background and experience
• Master’s degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline. Ideally RA/RC certified.
• Minimum of 7 years of work experience, of which 3+ years in one of the BIG 4 is a MUST.
• At least 3 years of experience in Business/Commercial/Retail Controlling
• Solid technical skills in internal control, business analysis and financial reporting.
• Excellent track record in proactive entrepreneurial financial leadership
• Successful leadership and management experience is a plus
• Fluency in both Dutch and English is a must.
Applications without BIG 4 experience will not be considered.
Personal competences include
• Sturdy, entrepreneurial and pioneering. Combines high level strategy with practice. Able to create a vision and translate these into concrete solutions. Doesn’t shy away from being hands-on, pragmatic and action oriented.
• High integrity and a strong drive to achieve
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactive and results oriented
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills; able to liaise with internal and external people, at all levels.
Click on the ‘apply’ button that should lead you to our website www.kienbaum.nl – project (18032) Country Finance Manager. Please submit your CV in English and in Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks, assessment and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
Contact person: Khushboo Sehgal, +31206971410