This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
International Director Marketing & Sales (18026)
For one of our clients, market leader in a safety & regulatory driven business, we are currently searching for an International Director Marketing & Sales.
The International Director Marketing & Sales is responsible for the sales and marketing strategy and its implementation. As a key member of the company’s global executive leadership, the incumbent is involved in the general development of the organization and works in close collaboration with other disciplines and international colleagues. The role requires frequent international travelling.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally Master’s degree.
- Minimum of 9 years of experience in a variety of progressive roles within sales positions.
- Experience in the safety & regulatory driven industries.
*Candidates without safety & regulatory driven experience will NOT be considered.
- Experienced with complex projects in Construction & Engineering and related tender management; preferably sales to governmental institutes.
- Proven track record in international distribution and channel management.
- Experienced senior in a medium to large-sized corporate organization.
- Significant international experience and ability to manage and work effectively across different cultures in different countries.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required.
- Ability to recognize business opportunities and present a clear strategic vision to improve the marketing & sales strategy. Excellent customer and market focus as well as commercial drive.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, driven and able to think out-of-the-box.
- Well-organized professional that brings in system, structure and efficiency in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization as well as at customers.
- Excellent leadership skills in order to grow the marketing & sales team members.
- Hungry and ambitious to achieve excellent results.
If you are interested you can apply via the ‘Apply’ button. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure. For more information, please contact Amber Valk at +31 20 697 14 10.