This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
For one of our clients, a successful, young, fast growing, international, start-up like asset management company, we are currently looking for an ambitious and hungry Sales Manager selling a financial product with several USP’s to retail (consumers). USP’s are a.o. diversified real estate portfolio, assets spread over 10 countries and different industries, low entrance barrier and best in class returns. The organization’s investments funds have all been outperforming the market since its establishment, it’s one of the largest in its kind and has offices in Amsterdam, Vienna, Paris, Lisbon, London, Shanghai and Singapore.
The position is located in city centre of Amsterdam, and is part of a small start-up team. Occasional travelling is required.
The Sales Manager Netherlands will play an essential role in realizing the organization’s strategy. S/he will develop and refine the (online) market entry strategy for the Netherlands which is mainly focused on private investors (retail). Part of this will be analyzing the market and sales potential as well as identifying potential distribution partners and channels, the online channel is considered very relevant for the Dutch market. Furthermore, the Sales Manager will build a team and have the opportunity to build and manage distribution partnerships in the Netherlands. She/he will receive great autonomy in the Netherlands and the opportunity to travel internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or related. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Several years of work experience in financial products distribution and/ or in financial advice ideally combined with experience with online marketing and online sales.
- Knowledge of financial products distribution channels in the Netherlands such as financial advisors, private banks, retail banks, etc. would be considered a plus.
- Good track record in negotiating and closing deals.
- Knowledge of the Dutch real estate funds market is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Self-starter, driven and able to work independently, hungry for success.
- Good feel for commerce, marketing and consumers.
- Ability to structure and execute rigorous action plans.
- Willing to take initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Resourceful, creative and innovative.
- Ambitious, driven to achieve outstanding results, hungry.
- Excellent communication skills and able to build rapport easily.
- Eye for market opportunities and good negotiation skills.
- Humor. Open. Extravert.
- Willingness to travel.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button to the vacancy ‘(Online) Fund Raiser / Sales Manager - Financial Products (Netherlands – Project 18053)’ (reference number 18053) via www.kienbaum.nl. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.