This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
VP Manufacturing and Supply Chain - Food (18049)
- International manufacturing company with presence in 70 countries worldwide.
- Member of European/AMEAP executive leadership team.
- Responsible for all manufacturing and supply chain activities within Europe & AMEAP.
For one of our clients, a family owned, successful, multinational manufacturing company, we are currently searching for a VP Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
VP Manufacturing and Supply Chain will be a key contributor in the execution of the company’s strategic growth plans. He/she will provide leadership to the Operations and Supply Chain function of Europe & AMEAP region. This includes multiple plants, the centralized European purchasing function as well as the European-wide supply chain group.
The role will be responsible for ensuring that cost effective operations and infrastructure are in place to meet current and future demands.
- Master degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Process/Food Technology or similar
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in multinational food manufacturing/processing and supply chain functions.
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience at executive level (Director/VP)
- Food processing/engineering industry experience is a must have
- International multi plant experience and full supply chain cycle of source, make, plan, deliver is a must have
- Experience in automating plants is required
*Candidates without Food industry AND Plant Management AND Supply Chain experience will NOT be considered.
- Knowledge and experience working with European food regulation is desired
- Significant international experience and ability to manage and work effectively across different cultures in different countries.
- Fluency in English is required. Dutch and any other European language is a big plus.
- Ability to present a clear strategic vision to improve the operations and supply chain strategy and lead in a matrix environment.
- Well-organized professional that brings in system, structure and efficiency in a changing environment and further improves.
- Understands and enjoys a hands-on approach, and knows how to execute change, develop people as well as how to build a professional, KPI-driven organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent leadership skills.
If you are interested please apply to the vacancy “VP Manufacturing and Supply Chain” (reference number 18049) via www.kienbaum.nl. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure. For more information, please contact Khushboo Sehgal at +31 20 697 14 10. If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.