This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
Senior HR Business Partner North West Europe (18059)
Our client is a mid-sized multinational company operating in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry that sells instruments and consumable supplies used in research centers worldwide. Owing to the contribution of several thousands of employees in numerous countries, the company is rapidly growing and reorganizing structures and processes. Therefore, we are searching for the Senior HR Business Partner northern Europe to set-up, transform and coordinate HR processes on different levels and across countries.
The Senior HR Business Partner will function as a generalist for all HR processes and management in the entire region of northern Europe, including Benelux, Nordics, UK and Ireland. The person will provide professional advice and support to management in all HR matters along the employee life cycle and professionalize HR management within the organization. He/she will be given the opportunity to drive change by implementing global concepts, processes and guidelines within the corresponding region. Moreover, he/she will be responsible for HR-relevant activities such as recruitment, personnel development, laying down individual policies and to discuss topics pertaining to labor law. The soon-to-be Senior HR Business Partner will interact closely with HR operations across Europe and employee representatives within the Netherlands.
- The ideal candidate has a Master‘s degree in Business Administration with a major in Human Resource Management or related subjects.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in operational HR Management in multinational companies (matrix structure)
- Additional education in Change Management and Consulting/ Coaching topics.
- Track record of using HR tools for Recruitment, Personnel Development, as well as Compensation & Benefits
- Advanced experience in implementing strategic HR processes.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Advanced business knowledge and entrepreneurial thinking as well as sound knowledge of employment law.
- Used to work with MS-Office and HRIS tools.
- Fluency in English is a must and solid skills in one more language are desired.
- Tolerant towards 30% of job-related travelling.
- Driven to achieve outstanding results and solution oriented.
- True international mind-set, has experience with different business cultures.
- Well-developed strategic and analytical skills.
- Advanced ability to deal with various challenges in flexible ways.
- Strong interpersonal skills on all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Values discretion and loyalty highly.
- Flexible and resilient, naturally adapts to different people.
- Convincing and assertive character.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Assessments, reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Faye Hutton at +31 20 697 14 10.