This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
Plant Manager (18063)
For one of our clients, an entrepreneurial, successful, multinational manufacturing company, headquartered in the east Netherlands, we are currently searching for a Plant Manager in The Netherlands. The organization employs 500 people and has a global footprint in over 50 countries worldwide with multiple plants.
The Plant Manager leads the manufacturing plant in the Netherlands which is part of the Dutch headquarters and has responsibility over the operations and performance of the plant. This includes production, maintenance, logistics, Quality and Safety. Via several supervisors, the Plant Manager leads a team of more than 75 employees in a 3 shift system. Due to a recent strategic reorientation there is significant increase demand for production capacity, which the new incumbent has to manage. A focus in this role will be on continuous improvement, optimizing processes and developing people and culture to make the organization more efficient, effective and lean at higher volumes. The role reports into the VP Operations and Supply Chain Netherlands.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering is required. Master degree in Engineering is preferred.
- Progressive career path of at least 10 -15 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 3-5 years being end-responsible for a production plant or unit with at least 50 employee
- Experience at a manufacturing company, preferably in engineered or process production
- Experience beyond manufacturing, such as: logistics and affinity with S&OP and customer facing is required
- Strong credentials in operational excellence and continuous improvement with tangible results. Experienced in using LEAN methods or related
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
- Growth potential to gain multiple international plant responsibility.
- Strong drive, energetic, able to move people.
- Strategic helicopter view with the ability to create long term vision.
- Strong determination to realize change, continuous improvement and operational excellence. Resilient drive to further professionalize the organization to improve performance.
- Analytical thinker with eye for detail that is able to get to the core of an issue. Strong problem solving skills.
- Natural leader with a positive attitude who is able to get the best out of his employees.
- Effective communicator that is able to persuade, influence and convince.
- Hands-on and down-to-earth mentality.
- Able to function well in demanding environments and changing situations. Remains calm and composed.
- Ambitious and eager to reach great results. Results driven and solutions oriented.
If you are interested please apply to the vacancy “Plant Manager” (reference number 18063) via www.kienbaum.nl. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Assessments, reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Khushboo Sehgal at +31 20 697 14 10.If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.