Global Procurement Manager (18062)
For one of our clients, an entrepreneurial, successful, multinational manufacturing company, we are currently searching for a Global Procurement Manager. It is a global organization with multiple plants worldwide.
The Global Procurement Manager is responsible for the overall procurement strategy and contribution towards expansion of the organization. Sourcing activities are focused on Europe and the Far East. In a high dynamic market, this role is responsible for developing the organization and the purchasing team towards the next level. Setting up and further improving of supplier risk management, supplier scouting and contracting. Ensuring high quality through SLAs, vendor rating, cost improvement and process optimization are part of the job. Furthermore you will contribute to the ambitious growth plans globally, developing an optimal Supply Chain, in close cooperation with Marketing and Sales.
The role reports into the COO.
- Bachelor degree in Technical/ Engineering is required. Master degree in Engineering is preferred with additional procurement training/certificates.
- Progressive career path of at least 10 years in a manufacturing environment; preferably in engineered or process production.
- Successful track-record in Procurement Management (Sourcing and Purchasing) and professionalization.
- Significant experience with international suppliers and ability to manage and work effectively across different cultures in different countries.
- Experience in the Far East.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required.
- Quick thinker with well-developed analytical skills and numerical acumen. Ability to recognize market opportunities and present a clear strategic vision to improve the procurement strategy.
- Proactive, creative, driven and ability to think ahead.
- Well-organized professional that brings in system, structure and efficiency in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization as well as at suppliers.
- Excellent leadership skills in order to grow the purchasing team members.
- Hungry and ambitious to achieve excellent results.
If you are interested please apply to the vacancy “Global Procurement Manager” (reference number 18062) via www.kienbaum.nl. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Assessments, reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Amber Valk at +31 20 697 14 10.If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.