For one of our clients, a global leading player in the FMCG industry with over 44.000 employees and presence in more than 100 countries, we are currently searching for a VP Global Supply Chain. Managing together with his/her team of 100+ staff S&OP and Distribution & Logistics for the complete global division with more than €3,5 Bio in turnover, more than 100 warehouses and dozens of outsourced providers.
The VP Global Supply Chain will be steering the global Planning, Logistics and Distribution network, related performance, target setting and costs within a fast-changing complex matrix structure environment. He/She will define and implement strategic, tactical and operational network improvement initiatives across all countries with the support of operational teams from the regions. He/She will be the driver of further digitalization and a best in class Supply Chain 4.0.
Based in the Netherlands, Amsterdam and reporting to the Senior Vice President Global Supply Chain, the VP Global Supply Chain is expected to really make an impact with his/her presence, ideas and actions.
Background and experience
• A minimum of a Master’s degree is a must, ideally in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or other relevant areas.
• At least 15 years of progressive working experience including well-developed leadership capabilities in international Supply Chain Management.
• Working knowledge and experience in S&OP processes within a large, complex manufacturing organization is required.
• Must have excellent understanding of cost and service drivers of Supply Chain operations as well as Planning, Logistics & Distribution concepts and policies.
• Track record in digitalization such as project implementation of warehouse 4.0 and big data applications/new planning systems with artificial intelligence.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Strategic and analytical thinker; ability to recognize business opportunities and present a clear strategic vision to improve the supply chain strategy.
• Drives change and strongly inclined to develop new strategies, in particular in the area of digitalization.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent leadership skills including charism, thought leadership, inspiring people manager, good stakeholder manager, driver for innovation and digitalization.
• Ambitious to execute and deliver excellent results in a fast pace.
Click on the ‘apply for this position’ button – VP Global Supply Chain (Planning, Distribution & Logistics) 18064 on our website: https://jobs.kienbaum.nl/JobDescriptionMultiple.asp?WebJobPostingsID=533&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed. Please submit your CV in English and in Word format, and application letter if available. Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks, assessment and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
Contact person: Amber Valk (+31 20 697 14 10).