Senior HR Business Partner Commercial EMEA / HR Director - Food (18072)
- International manufacturing company with presence in 70 countries worldwide, 5000 employees and $2b revenue.
- Supporting and driving a HR transformation.
- Strategic sparring partner to the senior commercial leadership team.
For one of our clients, a family owned, successful, multinational manufacturing company, we are currently searching for a Senior HR Business Partner Commercial.
Within a newly created HR structure, the new role of the Senior HR Business Partner will support the EMEA commercial leadership team in strategic decision making and will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies based on the needs of the business. Furthermore the person will play a key role in several important agendas such as supporting the company’s growth, leading an HR transformation and managing a cultural change. Besides this, the Senior HR Business Partner will have the responsibility for formulating workforce strategy, developing talent management, reviewing reward management and managing various HR projects. Your will report to the VP HR EMEA, without any direct reports.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or related.
- Extensive experience (> 8 years) in supporting commercial teams is key! Familiarity with the FMCG industry, food industry or related.
- Experience in working in a highly matrixed, multi-site, multi-country environment.
- Experience in leading change transformations and programs.
- Has worked in an international setting and has the ability to work effectively across different cultures in different countries.
- Fluency in English. An additional European language is a plus.
- Ability to travel across Europe (30 – 40%).
*Candidates without experience in the FMCG industry, food or related will not be considered!
- Ability to develop, formulate and present a clear strategic vision as sparring partner to the commercial leadership team.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Organized, well-structured, proactive and hard-working.
- Ability to initiate and drive change.
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and enjoys to work with different nationalities and backgrounds.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Assessments, reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Faye Hutton at +31 20 697 14 10.