Senior HR Business Benelux - Logistics (18073)
- Major global Logistics company with presence in 70 countries worldwide, 50.000+ employees and $5b+ revenue.
- Supporting and driving an business integration and HR transformation.
- Strategic sparring partner to the senior leadership team (Directors and VP’s).
- Stepping stone position to an international HR Career
For one of our clients, a stock listed, leading, logistics company, we are currently searching for a Senior HR Business Partner Benelux.
The new role of the Senior HR Business Partner will be the most senior HR role in the Benelux organization servicing a business of approximately € 400 mio and several hundreds of employees while supporting the Benelux leadership team in strategic decision making and will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and processes based on the needs of the business. Furthermore the person will play a key role in several important agendas such as supporting the company’s growth/integration of a new business, leading and managing a cultural change. Besides this, the Senior HR Business Partner will have the responsibility for formulating workforce strategy, developing talent management, handling ad hoc cases, dealing with work council and union representatives, reviewing reward management and other HR projects. Your will report to the HR Leader for Northern Europe, without any direct reports.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or related.
- Extensive experience (> 8 years) in supporting commercial and operational teams is key!
- Experience in working in a highly matrixed, international environment.
- Experience in leading change and integration programs.
- Has worked in an international setting and has the ability to work effectively across different cultures in different countries.
- Fluency in English and Dutch. French language is a plus.
- Willingness to work between Antwerp, Rotterdam and the Hague and occasional international travel.
- Ability to formulate and develop the HR business partner to the leadership team.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Organized, well-structured, proactive, flexible and hard-working.
- Ability to initiate and drive change.
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and enjoys to work with different nationalities and backgrounds.
- Willingness to work fulltime
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Assessments, reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Faye Hutton at +31 20 697 14 10.