Director E-Business/ digital Marketing (18076)
- Join a large player in plastics distribution.
- Support growth and professionalize the E-Commerce business.
- Form part of the Management Team.
For one of our clients, a leading supplier of semi-finished plastic products, we are currently searching for an E-Commerce Manager. The Dutch entity is part of a lager holding. There are several profit centers in the Netherlands and this position focuses on the biggest profit center with a potential outlook on an expanding scope in the future.
The E-Commerce Manager, a newly created role, will play an important role in realizing the e-commerce ambitions as well as supporting the growth strategy of the organization. She/he will be part of the commercial organization and will have the responsibility to further develop the digital sales process. The person will also set up and promote one or more web shops and will be responsible for the acquisition of fulfillment clients (with an own web shop). Furthermore, the person will be responsible for data management, online marketing, lead generation and social media channels.
Our client has the ambition to develop its online business up to 50% of its overall revenue, hence this role will be key to our client’s future success. Your will manage a team of 5 marketers, form part of the Management Team of the profit Centre and report to the Managing director.
- Bachelor’s degree in (online) Marketing or related.
- Extensive experience (>10 years) in online marketing and having worked with web shops is a must.
- Knowledge in MS Dynamics is key. Skilled in using online tools such as Google Analytics, EDI & API technologies.
- Experience in analyzing the market and translating the needs into potential ideas and solutions for the business.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Excellent analytical skills and meticulous way of working.
- Organized, well-structured, proactive and finds joy in project based way of working.
- Ability to develop, formulate and present a clear strategic vision in relation to E-commerce.
- Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at various levels of the organization.
- Sound leadership skills. Experience and ambition to encourage, motivate and manage a team.
- Ability to develop, formulate and present a clear strategic vision as sparring partner to the commercial leadership team.
- Curiosity to seek out newest market trends and innovation related to online marketing.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Assessments, reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Faye Hutton at +31 20 697 14 10.