Head of Group Marketing & Communication (18074)
- Successful Industry 4.0 with 360+ people
- One of the fastest growing companies in NL for several years in a row
- End responsible for all marketing activities
- Potential to grow with the company
- Fast response required
For one of our clients, an entrepreneurial, successful, innovative, high tech manufacturing company, growing rapidly 40% yoy several years in a row now, we are currently searching for the newly created role of Head of Group Marketing & Communication.
The Head of Group Marketing & Communication will act as a business support to the organization, manage all the (digital) marketing & communication activities. He/she plays an important leading role in bringing coherence and consistency in marketing and communications strategy and action plans. Main responsibilities include B2B (digital) marketing and communications strategy and planning, customer marketing and business support and internal and external communication.
- Master Degree, favorably in (Digital) Marketing and/or Communications.
- Ambitious and passionate (Digital) marketing & communications professional with potential to grow with the company.
- 12+ years of progressive work experience in a variety of marketing roles including working experience in B2B and marketing as well as internal and external communications. Favorably work experience in an manufacturing environment.
- Combine creative and analytic thinking with a solution-oriented approach. Able to design (digital) campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Passion for digital marketing. Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, etc.
- Striving and taking responsibility for meticulous and consistent communication, able to draft appealing text..
- Able to enthuse and impact not only own team and people in direct surroundings but also more distanced groups through smart marketing and communication.
- Ideally experience working in a family owned business and/or international business environments, particularly the DACH countries would be a big plus
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
- Fluency in German is highly desirable.
- Driver of creativeness and innovation.
- Pro-active, team player. Genuine interest in others; a people manager and relationship builder, able to deal with people from different cultures.
- Very strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills. Able to collaborate smoothly with diverse levels within the organization, strategic clients and –suppliers.
- Down to earth, transparent, uncomplicated with hard working mentality and good sense of humor.
- Demonstrates high levels of integrity, ethics and maturity.
- Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Approachable and service minded personality.
- Collaborative team player with ability to build trust within the company and its external stakeholder
- Committed to getting results in a demanding international environment.
- Hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial mentality. Able to think out-of-the box, creative and disruptive.
- Can-do mentality and solution oriented.
- Well-organized professional that brings in system, structure and efficiency in a changing environment and further improves procedures.
If you are interested please apply to the vacancy “Head of Group Marketing & Communication” (reference number 18074) via www.kienbaum.nl. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired.
Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Faye Hutton at +31 20 697 14 10.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.