Kienbaum Consultants International – Amsterdam Office
The Kienbaum Amsterdam office is characterized by a dynamic, professional and sincere attitude committed to delivering our candidates and clients a world-class experience. Open-minded and non-hierarchical, we value each individual in the team and put strong emphasis on personal development.
Consultancy services we offer in the Netherlands to (international) clients, include Executive Search, NewPlacement, Audits and Assessments, Coaching and Training. The majority of our projects has an international component to it. We are up-to-date on various topics regarding people and organization to remain thought leaders in amongst others Diversity, Digitalization and Corporate Governance.
For the office in Amsterdam, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Associate/Researcher. The Senior Associate contributes substantially to the delivery of a successful Executive Search project. He/she will work closely with the Consultant and Managing Partner of the project and have immediate exposure to candidates and clients. The Senior Associate's role is broad-based and integral to the overall search process. This involves attending client briefings, planning and implementing the research plan to identify potential candidates, talking to industry sources, initial contact and interviews with candidates.
Responsibilities will expand according to the development of the Senior Associate. These can go upwards within Executive Search, as well as into other HR related services in our portfolio.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate
Background and Experience
- Academic degree.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in Executive Search, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, HR or related.
- Experience in usage of MS Office computer programs.
- Fluency in English and (willing to learn) Dutch.
- Fluency in German is a strong plus.
- Critical and inquisitive mind-set. Curious to expand knowledge.
- Pleasant and convincing communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Result-oriented and driven. Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Thorough, with eye for detail and high standards.
- Proactive, self-starting and takes initiative.
- Able to work well in a team but also independently.
- Flexible and adaptive.
- Energetic, positive and high level of motivation. Strong work ethics.
- Outgoing, fun, a bit crazy (sorry, really boring people won't be considered).
Quality driven, ambitious, entrepreneurial, open-minded and eager to learn. If you recognize these traits in yourself you will feel at home here. We offer a full-time job in a challenging environment where motivated, talented, result-oriented free thinkers succeed and are supported to develop. Here at Kienbaum, there is a clear path of growth opportunities. Partner, anyone?