Interim Procurement Director – Interim D / NL (19017)
- International environment, with production in Germany and the Netherlands
- Start date: ASAP
- 3 – 6 months
- Apply asap but ultimately 17 February 2019
Our client is part of an international global group producing and marketing a broad variety of consumer packaged goods. The family owned group employs 5000+ people that offer high quality products in more than 100 countries. For the Adhesives Division, holding an outstanding and leading portfolio of brands, we are currently searching for an Interim Procurement Director, headquartered in the Netherlands.
The Interim Procurement Director is responsible for the overall procurement strategy and contribution towards expansion of the organization. Sourcing activities are focused on Europe and the Far East. In a high dynamic market, this role is responsible for executing day to day procurement, developing processes and category management and managing the team and suppliers. You will lead a team of 5 purchasers located in the Netherlands and Germany. The role itself reports into the General Manager Production and Supply Chain who is based in Germany.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in a variety of progressive roles and a successful track-record in Procurement Management (Scouting, Sourcing and Purchasing).
- Preferably experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods and Manufacturing.
- Significant experience with international teams and suppliers and ability to manage and work effectively across different cultures in different countries.
- Fluency in English is required. Dutch and German are a big plus.
- Quick thinker with well-developed analytical skills and numerical acumen. Ability to recognize market opportunities and present a clear strategic vision to improve the procurement/supply chain strategy.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, driven and able to think out-of-the-box.
- Well-organized professional that brings in system, structure and efficiency in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization as well as at suppliers.
- Excellent leadership skills in order to grow the purchasing team members.
- Hungry and ambitious to achieve excellent results.
If you are interested please apply to the vacancy “Interim Procurement Director” (reference number 19017) via www.kienbaum.nl. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure. For more information, please contact Amber Valk at +31 20 697 14 10.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.