Key Account Manager Europe – Capital Equipment (18052)
Our client is a known global leader active in specialized capital equipment spread across 30 countries in Europe.
For one of the business units within our client’s organization we are currently seeking a Key Account Manager. The new incumbent will play a key role in achieving the company’s objectives by having the responsibility for sales and business development for key clients in Europe and globally. Important will also be to develop, manage and maintain relations with a wide network of key stakeholders. You will closely work together with their National Sales & Service companies spread across Europe as well as their functional divisions. You will receive the responsibility for overseeing and managing the company’s most important strategic clients or major accounts. In this position you must ensure high customer satisfaction, identify business opportunities and lead and manage complex negotiations. For future prospects this position will also manage the transition to 4.0 technologies and solutions for competitive advantage. Key will be to compose high performance project support teams in order to ensure efficient and smooth management of projects.
Extensive travelling will be required. This position is located in Germany, preferrably in the region of Hannover but candidates outside this region are also welcome.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, ideally in Business Administration, Sales or related.
- At least 10+ years of experience in commercial positions, in Key Account Sales and consultative selling.
- Demonstrable track-record in growing sales.
- Acquainted with working in an international business environment.
- Strong track record in selling and financing capital equipment.
- Fluency in English. German, French or Dutch is beneficial.
- Proven project management skills and great organizational skills.
- Tender management; Strong track record in managing and leading complex negotiations.
- Experiencing with the 4.0 industry is a plus (automation & connectivity).
*Candidates with experience in capital equipment are preferred!
- Excellent communication and networking skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with people from all organizational levels.
- Customer oriented approach. Pleasant and respectful way of communication. Ensuring high quality and speed for maximal customer satisfaction.
- Flexible and naturally adapts to different people, demanding environments and changing situations. Remains calm and composed.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Good Team Player that is able to easily connect, inspire and convince people. Ability to take people along.
- Structured way of working.
- Results driven and solutions oriented.
- Hungry and ambitious to achieve excellent results
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ tab. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Assessments, reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Khushboo Sehgal or Faye Hutton at +31 20 697 14 10.