This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
For one of our clients we are currently looking for an experienced and impactful IT Director. The international company employs 200.000+ people worldwide with 2.000+ employees in the Dutch entity.
The IT Director translates strategies into clear goals and objectives to enable the company’s growth and development. S/he is responsible for the (quality of) resources, processes, IT information security and technologies. The IT Director defines and manages the IT organizational structure and IT infrastructure and in doing so, s/he supports the company as a business partner as well as constant innovator. Challenges are in creating further efficiencies in the ERP systems, supporting running business as well as newly to be developed business. Next to that also further developing a POS system for the retail part of the organization. The IT Director reports into the Managing Director NL and a dotted line to the CIO and manages 25+ employees. S/he also has a co-responsibility for the overall business activities and all its components.
Experience and competences
• Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or other relevant degree.
• Senior IT professional with at least 12-15 years of IT leadership within an international matrix organization. Knowledge of Supply Chains.
• Proven ability to develop and implement IT strategies in order to support the group’s strategic objectives.
• Knowledge of IT management frameworks, software development and architecture: a.o. ITIL
• Fluency in Dutch and English is a must.
• Strong leadership and communication skills as well as service minded.
• Analytical skills; able to create critical, strategic and technical management initiatives
• Excellent Programs & Project management experience.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure. Contact person: Faye Hutton (+31 20 697 14 10).