For the Dutch entity of one of our clients, a 250.000+ employee, stock listed multinational in retail and wholesale, we are currently recruiting a (Senior) Legal Counsel. The Dutch entity employs 1.000+ dedicated employees and generates more than €750 million revenue.
The new (Senior) Legal Counsel will draft, review and negotiate a variety of (multi-party) agreements and general terms and conditions. S/he will also advise on new regulations and consequences for the business. S/he will support in the development and implementation of procedures, processes and code of conducts. In this broad role you will work on an operational, tactical as well as on a strategic level and provide your legal expertise to various business areas.
Experience and competences
- Master’s degree in Law (corporate law, contract law) or related.
- At least 4-8 years of work experience in roles as attorney and or legal counsel with preference in an international setting. Experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry and/or experience with wholesale and retail is a plus.
- Proven and solid experience with general contract and commercial contract law as well as corporate law.
- Proven ability to work on a operational, tactical and strategic level.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Team player, but able to work independently at the same time.
- Detail-oriented, autonomous, and able to take initiative.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure. Contact person: Faye Hutton (+31 20 697 14 10).