- Major global Retail, Wholesale, Logistics Company with presence in 25+ countries worldwide.
- Fast pace international work environment.
- Responsible for serving local Headquarter (CEO, CFO, Director Marketing, etc.).
For the Dutch entity of one of our clients, a 100.000+ employee, multinational in retail and wholesale, we are currently recruiting a Senior HR Business Partner. The Dutch entity employs about 950 dedicated employees and generates more than €650 million revenue.
The purpose of the role is to provide business specific strategic and consultative services to the business. The new HR Business Partner will be accountable for leading business transformation programs that are derived from changes in business group strategy, including organizational design and development, people change, restructuring, cost cutting, and many more.
In addition to that, the HR Business Partner will be requested to take the lead in the people engagement agenda for the whole company, which includes but is not limited to biannual employee engagement surveys and managing sick leave.
- Master’s degree and a minimum of 8-10 years of progressive working experience as HR Manager or Business Partner, in a demanding, fast moving, international environment. Ideally experience in a wholesale, retail environment, logistic or supply chain environment.
- Track record in operating efficiently within a matrix structure and experience with translating the business strategy and implementing necessary process improvement from an HR point of view.
- Knowledge in the areas of leadership, organisational effectiveness, employee engagement and organisational change.
- Able to work on strategic level as well as willing to take on hands-on.
- Strong countervailing power.
- Excellent communication, drafting and writing skills is required in both Dutch and English.
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Organized, well-structured, proactive, flexible and hard-working.
- Ability to initiate and drive change.
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and enjoys to work with different nationalities and backgrounds.
- Willingness to work fulltime.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Assessments, reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Faye Hutton at +31 20 697 14 10.