This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
- International manufacturing company with global footprint in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Member of the extended global executive leadership team.
- Responsible for all Customer Service activities globally.
For one of our clients, an entrepreneurial, successful, multinational manufacturing company, we are currently searching for a Customer Service Director global.
The Customer Service Director will be a member of the extended global executive leadership team and will be a key contributor in the development of the strategy, including goals and objectives to build a best in industry customer experience. The role will manage the Customer Support teams (order entry process, invoicing, customer complaint handling, process customer inquiries, quotes & orders, follow-ups, etc.) and will drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Progressive career path; at least 7+ years of experience in B2B Customer Service roles in an international environment. 5+ years of experience in leading teams of 10+ FTE.
- Extensive experience in setting strategy and improving the customer journey/ experience around the full order-to-cash-cycle.
- Successful track record in leading continuous improvement projects. Ability to identify critical areas of improvement.
- Experience in using, introducing and applying tools, metrics, measurements, KPI's.
- Several years of experience in an operations environment. Supply Chain experience is a big plus.
- Preferred additional experience in sales, S&OP, planning and logistics.
- Fluency in English and Dutch (both verbal and written).
- Strategic & conceptual - ability to develop customer service strategies & processes across the value chain. Yet hands-on and pragmatic.
- Analytical - sees through complex situations quickly. Able to identify issues and opportunities for improvement. Finds pragmatic solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & people oriented. Builds rapport easily with people on all levels, functions and regions; with colleagues as well as with clients.
- Persuasive - assertive, convincing and influencing in a matrix organization.
- Flexible - naturally adapts to different people, environments and situations. Feels comfortable in international environment.
- Organized and goal oriented - sets priorities, puts processes in place, makes things happen; strong executor.
- Striving to achieve outstanding results, ambitious and dynamic. Perseverant and makes things happen.
If you are interested please apply via the '"Apply" button. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Faye Hutton at +31 20 697 14 10.