This position has been filled - We are no longer accepting applicants for this position.
- International manufacturing company with global footprint in over 25 countries worldwide.
- Member of the BeNeLux Regional Management Team.
- Responsible for a big Sales force in the Netherlands (100 ppl).
For one of our clients, a family owned, successful, global international manufacturing company, we are currently searching for a Sales Director Netherlands.
The Sales Director Netherlands takes an active role in the BeNeLux Management team and will be a key contributor in the development of the Sales strategy, including goals and objectives to serve two different markets successfully. The role will manage a big sales force spread across the Netherlands. S/he will be tasked with driving optimization initiatives and will further optimize structures and processes. Key will also be to further develop and coach the sales team and initiate a cultural change and way of selling.
- Commercial leader with 10+ years of experience in an end-responsible position. Successful track record in B2B direct sales is a must have.
- Experience in at least one the industries construction and/or automotive. Experience in both markets is preferred.
- Experience in managing big teams of sales Professionals (minimum of 50+).
- Experience in initiating and managing change programs (transactional sales into consultative selling).
- Experience with project sales in contrast to 'single product selling'.
- Focused on implementing, using and monitoring KPIs to drive success.
- Fluency in Dutch & English, both verbal and written. German is a big plus.
- Strategic helicopter view with long-term vision, yet hands-on and able to work on the operational level. Able to differentiate between the automotive & construction market and has a clear vision on both.
- Analytical and creative, sees through complex commercial situations and asks probing questions.
- Excellent communication and social skills. Impactful, convincing, persuasive and negotiate the best deals; Builds long-term relationships with stakeholders and clients.
- Assertive; takes responsibility, provides leadership, motivates people. Creates one Sales team and motivates them to go the extra mile.
- Thought Leader. Brings new ideas and concepts. Flexible, readily accepts change and is able to orchestrate change.
- Supportive; able to listen to clients as well as to internal stakeholders, team player.
- Driven to achieve outstanding results and perseveres through difficult challenges.
If you are interested please apply via the 'Apply' button. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Faye Hutton at +31 20 697 14 10.