Business Unit Director Security Equipment (19067)
- Entrepreneurial and international company providing security solutions for the real estate, construction industry and related.
- Member of the global management team.
- Responsible to drive of all Security equipment related business operations of the company.
For one of our clients, an vibrant and internationally successful company with proven security solutions with promising developments, we are currently searching for a Business Unit Director Security Equipment.
In order to drive the growth and success of the company's business, the Business Unit Director will be given the autonomy and resources (within group strategy) to build up the business unit for security equipment. Thereby, the Business Unit Director will be P/L responsible and controls and oversees all security related business operations, people and ventures of the company. Initially, the main focus of the role is to accelerate the sales and boost the business, recruit and train a hard-working and internationally agile team and subsequently to develop supply chain, sourcing, structures, processes and systems, creating a sound fundament enabling growth.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or engineering, MBA is a plus.
- Successful track record in growing and building a business or developing a new product market combination, preferably from scratch, involving multiple disciplines (commercial, financial, technical) as well as multiple phases (sourcing & supply chain, product management, planning, budgeting, execution, etc.).
Candidates without experience in growing and building a business will not be considered!
- Minimum of 5-7 years' progressive work experience with a rental business model in construction or similar/related industries, preferably with security/surveillance equipment.
- At least 5-7 years' leadership experience in managing a business unit or organization and cross-border teams with P&L responsibility; sound financial acumen.
- International experience, business-wise (different cross-border markets and their local competitive natures, legislation, technical specifications, customer needs, etc.) as well as organization-wise (international and virtual teams, matrix, different cultures, etc.).
- Has developed and implemented strategies and roadmaps based on market developments and put operational and technical processes in place.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written. Additional languages such as French and German are desirable.
- Strategic mindset and helicopter view with long-term vision on sustainable success, yet hands-on and able to work on the operational level.
- A pioneer and self-starter, who is hungry to build up and grow something, thereby identifies and pursues trends and business opportunities on the security market.
- Proactive and hard-working in order to accelerate sales and business, improve, grow and achieve outstanding results.
- Able to analyze quickly the security market and its players in order to get an in-depth understanding.
- Capability to develop successful business models and strategies and implement these upon market analyses.
- Organized and on top of things, works in a structured and disciplined manner and creates structure and put systems in place.
- Driven to achieve outstanding results and perseveres through and composedly performs in demanding and challenging situations and environments.
- Impactful and inspiring leader; convincing with empathy and inclusion in order to motivate, develop and empower.
If you are interested please apply via the "Apply" button.
Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Kristina Bartellas at +31 20 697 14 10.