Head of Project Sales – Building Materials
- Responsible for commercial development of the project business channel in the field of building materials
- Market leader – high quality standards – innovative product & solutions
- Managing 2 commercial support employees
For one of our clients, an innovative forerunner and successful company within the building material industry, we are currently searching for a Head of Project Sales for the Belgian subsidiary.
The Head of Project Sales will be responsible to develop and implement marketing and sales concepts to enhance the commercial strategy focusing on project business. Building and professionalizing partnerships (e.g. with architects, planners, installers and investors) as well as identifying opportunities of potential project orders will be an essential part of this position.
- 5+ years’ experience with project sales (from acquisition to execution) in construction.
- A well-developed network of architects, planners, project developers and wholesalers as well as experience in winning and expanding customer relationships.
- Excellent understanding of a multi-level sales environment in the building material industry.
- Vocational education, ideally university degree or equivalent qualification and experience in Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration or related.
- Fluency in Flemish and French (both verbal and written), conversational proficiency in German or English.
- Strategic long-term view, yet hands-on and willing to work on the operational level in a small team.
- Capability to develop successful go to market concepts and implement these.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Impactful and customer-oriented appearance.
- Ability to spot, pick-up and develop business opportunities.
If you are interested please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.
Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
For more information, please contact Kristina Bartellas at +31 20 697 14 10.